Readers,

What a summer it’s been on the PGA Tour! We can’t think of a better way to bring the exciting season to a close than with the Ryder Cup.

Cleveland Golf/Srixon is fortunate to have two Ryder Cup participants this year. Keegan Bradley will be representing the United States, while Graeme McDowell will be competing for Europe. Both have had great summers filled with amazing highlights, and both look to be major contributors for their teams this week at Medinah Country Club in Chicago, Illinois.

This year will mark the third Ryder Cup appearance for McDowell, a native of Northern Ireland who has a match record of 4-2-2 after competing at Valhalla in 2008 and Celtic Manor in 2010. You may remember the 33-year-old clinching the Cup for the Europeans with a dramatic singles win back in 2010. With his accurate driving, clutch putting and tenacious attitude, the fiery veteran will surely be one to watch this week.

Bradley enters the Ryder Cup as one of four rookies on the American squad. The 26-year-old native of Woodstock, Vt., is No. 14 in the Official World Golf Rankings, still riding the momentum he gained from winning the WGC-Bridgestone Invitational last month. He’s already shown a knack for rising to the occasion in high-pressure situations, so this intense competition may fit his game perfectly. Although Bradley lacks professional match-play experience, two of his three PGA Tour victories have come via one-on-one playoffs.

On paper, this Ryder Cup looks as close as any we’ve ever seen.  You can follow a close look at the CG/Srixon staffers on our @CGSrixonTour twitter acount and we want to know who you’re rooting for! Visit our Facebook page and tell us who you think will bring home the Cup this week!

Categories: THE LATEST, TOUR

1. CZug says:

As much as I am pulling for the USA in the 2012 RC, I’ve got to give the head-to-head to the man from “No’rn I’rn.” I hope Keegan proves me wrong, but I think Graeme wins the Cleveland Cup.

2. william says:

Keegan has to prove himself in this eventc, should be a great ride

3. ed labine says:

Keegan will score 2 1/2 points than Graham Mcdowell. Keegs is hungrier.

4. Ian says:

McDowell has the experience to beat Bradley!!!

5. James Dunbar says:

Keegan by 1

6. Jeremy says:

Graeme McDowell Will Win This 100%. Thats all that counts. Keegan is a great player, but Graeme is clutch!

7. jesse pope says:

Experience wins McDowell by 2 over Bradley.

8. Torre Patrick says:

McDowell will win this head to head contest.

9. JB300 says:

It’s time for the US to win one. While it will not be easy, Keegan will find a way to get the job done.

10. Ray says:

If Bradley can control his nerves he has a chance, McDowell isn’t playing well right now this could be a split 1 to 1

11. Calvin Chaney says:

Keegan will be terrific but still see slight edge to McDowell. He never panics.

12. James says:

I think that McDowell has the edge

13. michael Felt says:

Gmac hands down!

14. Bad Brad says:

Soooooo excited to be going to the Ryder Cup, Two great players, can’t wait to watch some good golf. Go U.S.A.

15. Dean says:

McDowell is the better player in this pairing

16. Steve says:

I wish them both well. May the best man win.

17. Greg says:

Keegan all the way! The USA will capture the CUP!!

18. Bernie says:

It’s gonna be close, but I’ll take Keegan.

19. Mike says:

I like Keegan & Graeme but i have to go with the my St John’s guy Keegan

20. Ed Washa says:

Keegan will score 3 points vs Greame’s 2 – Go St.John’s

21. Terry Kanaley says:

I may be an American but I confess I like Graeme McDowell a lot. Great golfer, Very approachable to fans, all around good guy. He’s got those gun slinger eyes when he plays that cause a few missteps in his opponents, Up the Irish, Graeme wins.

22. Ken Walsh says:

Keegan dosn’t have the game, nor can he handle the pressure to beat McDowell. Keeghan was a bad pick. He is a flash in the pan, and will fade away. There were better picks avaiable to Love but he is more political then a leader. I want the US to win, but the problem with the American team, is that they think that long driving is the key ingredient, when the short game makes the score. thats where the European team has a big edge.

23. Steve (SJU) says:

St John’s all the way Go Keegan

24. bob remini says:

While I hope the Americans win, McDowell has already proven himself in the Ryder Cup and I suspect he will have more points than Bradley.

25. Pat Gibbons says:

GO USA !!! Graeme’s 15 minutes is over (actually he had way more than 15 minutes -> U S Open and Ryder Cup performances were brilliant)….pardon me got a little swept up in the emotion that is the Ryder Cup. Keegan will prevail (he’s younger).

26. R Ross says:

Keegan is the man with the golden touch. He should be victorious over McDowell by 1.
    Go USA!

27. Danna Grobler says:

I do like Keegan but I think McDowell can handle the pressure better.

28. R. Regnier says:

G-Mac is a great player as is Keegan Bradley. It will be a Good Ryder Cup, but I know Keegan has the skill, game and mental toughness to prevail. Go USA. retired CPO USN.

29. J. Donaghue says:

Bradley will be nervous but will gain support from a strong USA team and will
    beat McDowell in support of a winning effort by the entire USA Team.

30. Joe Dunn says:

A tough one. My family’s from No Ireland but Keegan looks more like a relative plus that’s my grandaughter’s name. Got to go with Bradley.

31. Rob Mitchell says:

G-Mac has the game and the experience that will prove too strong for his opponents

32. Rich says:

Both players are greate, but in this tournament i will stick to Keegan Bradley. He is my favorite player and I will definetily support him.

33. Plutosport Code Oktober says:

You realize therefore considerably in relation to this subject, produced me in my opinion believe it from a lot of various angles. Its like men and women aren’t interested until it is something to accomplish with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs nice. All the time deal with it up!

34. make money¦online business¦internet business¦web business says:

It is the best time to make a few plans for the future and it’s time to be happy. I’ve learn this submit and if I may just I want to suggest you some attention-grabbing things or advice. Perhaps you could write subsequent articles referring to this article. I wish to read even more things about it!

35. Richard Chiumento says:

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually recognise what you’re speaking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We can have a hyperlink alternate agreement between us

36. click the following document says:

Thanks for the good writeup. It in reality used to be a amusement account it. Look complex to more brought agreeable from you! By the way, how can we keep up a correspondence?

37. irish beddingThe Yank movie,The Yank,Fred Willard,Colm Meaney,Kevin Farley,Niki Spiridakos,Sean Lackey,Ireland,irish,Guinness,film,comedy,irish film,dublin,Cleveland,County Clare,Spanish Point,Stone Mad,Rock and Roll Hall of Fame,The Harp,St Colman Church says:

My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog. He was totally right. This put up actually made my day. You can not consider simply how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thank you!

38. reverse phone says:

Stop Prank Callers with Reverse Lookup from Phone Detective

39. muslims says:

Thank you for another informative web site. Where else may I am getting that type of information written in such an ideal means? I’ve a mission that I’m simply now working on, and I’ve been at the look out for such info.

40. protandim says:

This is a great tip particularly to those new to the blogosphere.

Short but very precise information… Thanks for sharing this one.

A must read article!