Cleveland Golf is pleased to announce the introduction of the 588 Forged Black Pearl wedge, an extension of its highly-successful 588 Forged wedge line that was released in the fall of 2011. The 588 Forged Black Pearl wedge maintains the popular, tour-proven shape of Cleveland Golf’s original 588 wedge while offering the same technological breakthroughs featured on the 588 Forged line of wedges. It also boasts Cleveland Golf’s highly-popular Black Pearl finish, which helps reduce glare to make it easier to frame the ball at address.

Precision Forged from 1025 carbon steel, the 588 Forged Black Pearl wedge offers golfers an incredibly soft yet solid feel, as well as the highest level of manufacturing consistency for supreme confidence and trust over every shot. The 588 Forged Black Pearl wedge’s Tour Zip Grooves and Laser Milled technology help to maximize spin in accordance with USGA regulations. The 588 Forged Black Pearl wedge comes with a Tour Concept Wedge steel shaft, co-developed and engineered by Cleveland Golf and industry leader True Temper. With a unique stiffness profile that features a less active tip, this shaft promotes a more penetrating ball flight, increased spin and optimal distance control along with superior feel.

“Our latest introduction of the 588 Forged line of wedges has been a huge success for us,” said Todd Harman, President of Cleveland Golf/Srixon – U.S.A. “With Black Pearl historically being our most popular finish in past wedge lines, we’re really excited to bring the unique look and performance of the 588 Forged Black Pearl wedge to golfers.”

To learn more about the 588 Forged Black Pearl, click here.  To shop for the 588 Forged Black Pearl, click here.

What do you think of the new 588 Forged Black Pearl wedge?  Will you be putting one in your bag?

1. Retired Golfer says:

Sweet club. Can wait to try it soon. Maybe find one to try before buy.
    Retired Couples Golf Guide

2. Jim Mathieson says:

Can you tell me when the new 588 BLACK PEARL WEDGE will be available in the UK

3. barandillas de forja says:

Great submit, very informative. I’m wondering why the opposite experts of this sector don’t realize this. You must continue your writing. I’m confident, you have a great readers’ base already!|What’s Going down i am new to this, I stumbled upon this I have found It positively useful and it has aided me out loads. I’m hoping to contribute & aid different customers like its aided me. Great job.

4. Latrell says:

With the object of golf being to sink a gfloball in a cup with as few strokes or hits as practicable the tiniest mistake when referring to keeping your eye on the ball will simply balloon your score to an astronomic number. This technique basically can cause you to lose target your golfing ball and can end up in issues when you start your golfing swing. Instead when you look at your ball remain targeted and keep your concentration and eyes on the ball.

5. houston computer repair|houston pc repair|port-a-tech houston says:

Thanks for some other fantastic post. Where else could anybody get that kind of information in such an ideal means of writing? I have a presentation next week, and I am on the search for such information.

6. how to drive a golf ball farther says:

I don’t even know the way I stopped up here, however I thought this put up used to be great. I don’t realize who you might be however certainly you are going to a well-known blogger in the event you aren’t already. Cheers!

7. Good post. I learn something new and challenging on
    blogs I stumbleupon every day. It will always be exciting to read through articles from other authors and use something from their
    sites.