Readers,

Today we are proud to announce the launch of a new website: MyCustomWedge.com.  As you may know, the 588 Wedge is highest selling wedge of all time, it has won more majors than any other wedge, it has won more PGA Tour events in general than any other wedge.  Now the 588 is back and better than ever.  The 588 is now a Forged Wedge, increasing the amazing feel while maintaining the look that made it one of the most successful wedges of all time.

This wedge has the same classic shape that it did in 1988.  However, when we looked at the 588 Precision Forged Wedge, we wanted to truly take it to the next level.  The best way to do that is to allow custom options.  Simply put: Go wild.  There is almost nothing you cannot do to these wedges.  If you are looking for a specific grind, we can customize it.  If you are looking for certain paint fills, we can customize it.  If you want your name engraved in the club, we can engrave it for you.

The wedges start in a raw form, with no engravings or paint fills whatsoever.  It is up to you to whichever custom options please your eye.  To be clear, you can leave this wedge almost completely logo free if that is what you want.

How will you customize your 588 Precision Forged Wedge?

1. D. Lynch says:

These are extremely nice, I’ve been watching and listening through THP and am very impressed. The great 588 all decked out, hard to beat that!

2. Leon Haile says:

I thank a time frame for receiving this club would be helpful,i order my Dec.6 (i reilly wanted it on the 6th.:-) and no e-mail or any response?

3. Dr. Tom Bibey says:

To all the folks at Cleveland Golf,

Keegan is one heck of a player and seems to be a nice young man too.

I know this is not the right forum, but I gotta thank you for inventing the 270 lightweight driver.

I am now a cancer patient and I thought my game was over, but my wife got me one of your drivers for Christmas. My son and I went out to hit balls today, and I was only twenty yards short of my pre-cancer length. (I have a dozen drivers, I was 50 yards shorter with all the rest of them.)

Thanks again for injecting me with hope. Today I felt like I was gonna live to play again.

I hope you will consider a look at my book, “The Mandolin Case,” a medical legal mystery resolved my musicians and a golf hustler. I plan to write golf book down the road.

A prosperous New Year your way and thanks again.

Dr. Tom Bibey

4. Top Golf Pro Tips says:

Hey There. I found your blog using msn. This is an extremely smartly written article. I’ll make sure to bookmark it and come back to learn more of your useful information. Thanks for the post. I will certainly comeback.

5. Harry Chan says:

Hi,

My name is Harry Chan and I am from Malaysia. I have 2 questions for you. (1) Does the custom wedge be sold in just the head only? (2) How come the wedge does not come with the bounce angle options?

6. Jed says:

I’ll follow up on the previous question. How can I specify the bounce angle I would like when customizing a wedge?