How does Keegan Bradley build on the success of his breakthrough 2011 PGA Tour season?

He keeps on winning.

The 25-year-old Cleveland Golf staffer teamed with Brendan Steele to capture the Franklin Templeton Shootout by three shots over the weekend at Tiburón Golf Club at The Ritz-Carlton Golf Resort in Naples, Fla.

Bradley, a Tour rookie who has also won the PGA Championship, HP Byron Nelson Championship and PGA Grand Slam of Golf in 2011, notched his fourth victory of the year by relying on the proven performance of new 588 Forged Wedges and the amazing distance technology of the new Classic Driver.

The Classic Driver, which takes on the look of an old persimmon wood, has some serious style to it. The dark mahogany and gold finish allows for easy alignment off the tee, and an old-fashioned RetroBarrel headcover is sure to make the rest of your foursome extremely jealous. However, the Classic is not all about aesthetics. The 460cc club head has an incredibly deep face and MaxCOR2 technology, which promotes a hot, penetrating trajectory – even on off-center shots. It’s fueled by Ultralite Technology and the inclusion of a premium graphite shaft from Miyazaki, giving the golfer increased swing speed with the same swing effort for more distance off the tee.

Needless to say, Bradley is enamored with Cleveland’s newest driver offering.  We were able to catch up with Keegan last week, here is what he has to say about the club:

Keegan was also gaming 52- and 58-degree models of Cleveland’s new 588 Forged Wedges. Originally introduced in 1988 as Cleveland’s fifth wedge design, the 588 has a versatile, confidence-inspiring shape that’s the standard by which all other wedges are judged. The new 588 Forged maintains that shape while adding the soft, solid feel made possible by Precision Forging and increasing spin thanks to Tour Zip Grooves, Laser Milled technology and the Tour Concept Wedge Shaft.

The 588 Forged Wedge is available now at leading retailers and at clevelandgolf.com. It’s also available as a completely customizable club via the interactive My Custom Wedge website.

What do you think of the new products? How excited are you to see what Keegan can do in 2012?

Categories: PGA, R&D, THE LATEST, TOUR

1. ART LAWTON says:

WHY DID YOU COME OUT WITH THIS AFTER I GOT A NEW DRIVER LAST YEAR

2. John Boushley says:

Sweet driver Keegan!

3. John Duval says:

This driver is the real deal. It went in my bag after about 5 balls on the range. I don’t know how you guys keep finding a few more yards with each new driver model, but this thing is a rocket launcher. It looks awesome too. Love it!

4. Ed Labine says:

Is there a Tour (2* open) Model?

5. Tony Holland says:

I really like the look of this new driver. Currently play CG7 throughout my bag. When will it be available as I would like to order one

Thanks in advance

Tony Holland (2)

6. Evan says:

ugly as crap. then again…the r11 was ugly and i have 2.

7. Tony Holland says:

Great looking driver…….when and where can we buy it?

8. NedRoach says:

What a great looking club. Looking forward to see it at a demo day. I hope it will be made for lefthanded golfers.

9. Jason says:

This driver is awesome!! I hit this driver last Sat. at a demo day. Looks exceptional and the performance is significant. Quality through and through!! Cleveland is really growing and developing in the right direction. This will be by far the top driver in 2012′

10. Sebastiano says:

I love the looks of this driver it reminds of the old wood. I already placed an order and hopefully I’ll receive it by feb. 22nd.

11. Rob says:

We have seen so many players come in to our shop and just rave about the looks of this head. In the end its all about performance and hands down this thing is HOT!!!
    Thanks
    Rob Pritts
    Dynamix Golf
    Atlanta Club Fitting

12. car service says:

Just want to say your article is as astounding. The clarity to your publish is simply great and that i can suppose you are knowledgeable on this subject. Fine along with your permission let me to seize your feed to keep updated with forthcoming post. Thank you 1,000,000 and please keep up the enjoyable work.

13. office putting green says:

My brother suggested I might like this blog. He was entirely right. This post actually made my day. You can not consider just how a lot time I had spent for this info! Thanks!