Readers,

We gave you a sneak peak of the CG Black Line earlier this fall, now we want to show you the whole thing.  As of right now, the CG Black is available for Prebook!  CG Black is a fully inclusive line of Ultralite golf clubs, and a sleek black golf bag.  The clubs, Driver, Fairway Woods, Irons and Wedges, are available for Prebooking today online and will be in retail stores on November 25th.  We caught up Cleveland Brand Manager, Adam Sheldon and lets just say that he is excited about the CG Black:

“We’re excited about the CG Black line because we’ve enhanced Ultralite Technology and made it available in irons and wedges in addition to woods. These clubs truly are an incredible combination of distance and forgiveness. With the help of Miyazaki and Golf Pride, we’ve engineered a driver that weighs 265 grams – our lightest ever. The Speed Crown Design profile is the most aerodynamic wood shape we’ve ever created. Plus, the Ti face and Deep Undercut Technology in the irons and wedges makes them powerful and very easy to hit, just like the woods.”

Driver:
With a sleek and striking look, the Cleveland Golf CG Black series driver weighs only 265 grams, making it the lightest driver on the market to help players generate measurable increases in swing speed and distance with the same swing effort. The advanced aerodynamics found in the driver’s Speed Crown Design – an innovative, teardrop-inspired crown profile – maximize distance by reducing drag at all angles of airflow during the swing. MaxCOR2 Variable Face Thickness Technology reduces face weight and increases trampoline effect on off-center hits, meaning higher ball speed and more distance on off-center hits. Plus, a high-density weight screw at the rear of the sole plate positions the center of gravity lower and deeper to promote a high, draw-biased trajectory with optimal launch conditions for effortless distance. Like Cleveland Golf’s highly successful Launcher Ultralite, the CG Black driver features a Miyazaki C. Kua 39 Limited Edition graphite shaft – from the worldwide leader in ultralite graphite shaft technology – and a Golf Pride Ultralite grip, a combination that decreases overall club weight for faster swing speed.

Irons:
With a sleek and striking look, Cleveland Golf CG Black irons are engineered for maximum distance and forgiveness. Their multi-material construction incorporates a thin, high-strength Ti face for increased ball speed and maximum distance, while a larger face area and full cavity back maximize forgiveness on off-center hits. Deep Undercut Technology positions the center of gravity lower and deeper in the clubhead to optimize launch angle, spin and playability. Plus, the combination of a Lamkin Lite grip and a Miyazaki C. Kua 59 graphite shaft – from the worldwide leader in ultralite graphite shaft technology – reduces the overall weight of the CG Black irons and helps increase swing speed for more distance while maintaining incredible accuracy. CG Black irons also feature Tour Zip Grooves and Laser Milled technology to maximize spin in accordance with USGA regulations.

Wedge:
With advanced technology and classic design, Cleveland Golf’s CG Black wedge line is ideal for players seeking an optimum blend of distance and forgiveness in the scoring zone. Its multi-material construction incorporates a thin, high-strength Ti face for increased ball speed and maximum distance, while a larger face area and full cavity back maximize forgiveness on off-center hits. Deep Undercut technology positions the center of gravity lower and deeper in the clubhead to optimize launch angle, spin and playability.  CG Black wedges also feature Tour Zip Grooves and Laser Milled technology designed to maximize spin in accordance with USGA regulations.

What do you think of the new CG Black Line?

1. Rick says:

Can’t wait to get a set.

2. David Lee Fosket says:

I love your clubs I have the cg7 Gun metal irons and 52 56 60 copper wedge cg15 plus ultralight lancer 3 wood now i need a 5 wood and a new driver own a ft9 i mix callaway
    so I will have to try the cg black one

3. RP says:

Will the bag be released at the same time as the clubs?

4. Bob R says:

Will there be a Black Hybrid as well? Love what I have seen

5. Frank Rinaldi says:

I look forward to the launch date. I am a fan of you clubs. I play your irons and wedges. I took part in the PLAY IT FORWARD event with your 7 iron, I passd it on to my caddie who plays on his high school golf team. He says that he hits it longer than his current 7 iron.

6. Edward Morris says:

I really like what I’m seeing! I switched from Cleveland to TaylorMade about 5 yrs. ago,but I just looked at your CG16′s at Golf Galaxy and enjoyed hitting them! I haven’t hit your driver as yet, but I am looking forward to trying your new BLACK. Thank you for all your new innovations( yes I know it is only business as usual). Thank you anyway!!!!! ED

7. bob says:

Looking at the cg black driver, are they available in left handed? If yes what lofts

8. Bobby R says:

Will Cleveland come out with a black hybrid as well?

9. Lindsay Peck says:

i love the look of ther irons..i have won the Australian championship for blind and vision impaired golfers and would love to play these clubs. how much do they cost

10. Adel Baobaid says:

Please send me details of prices and shipping for the full set Irons and Driver…
    Regards/Adel

11. rental car cleveland says:

Its like you learn my mind! You appear to grasp so much about this, like you wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you simply can do with a few % to pressure the message house a little bit, however other than that, this is wonderful blog. A fantastic read. I’ll certainly be back.

12. wedding favors says:

That is very interesting, You are an overly skilled blogger. I have joined your rss feed and look ahead to in the hunt for extra of your magnificent post. Additionally, I’ve shared your web site in my social networks

13. Top Golf Pro Tips says:

I do agree with all of the ideas you have offered to your post. They are really convincing and will definitely work. Nonetheless, the posts are very quick for beginners. Could you please extend them a little from next time? Thanks for the post.