Never before has our Annual Sales Meeting been accessible to the public… UNTIL NOW!

This year we will be getting you beyond the historically closed doors through crafty use of Facebook and Twitter. If you tune into our updates starting THIS FRIDAY afternoon (PST) you will get an exclusive look at the LATEST IN CLEVELAND TECHNOLOGY. Not even our Sales Reps will be seeing it before you.

I cannot provide much more detail, or hints of what’s to come, other than:

Product #1: Bread and butter made better.

Product #2: AC/DC wrote a song that could be very appropriately applied to this golf club.

So join myself and the Cleveland family this Friday as we witness the unveiling of some of our best products to date. Don’t miss out!

1. Lee says:

I’m really hoping that product #2 is Big Balls.

2. Jim says:

Did you really send out an email announcement to all your subcribers
    with the word “unveiling” mis-spelled? (Unvailing)

3. Mike says:

Jim beat me to it! Time for Cleveland to unveil the spellchecker.

4. Josh says:

Don’t even get me started on “your” in the subject line. Shame, too. The 588 looks awesome, but the communications have been in black figures.

5. Nicholas says:

You are all correct for calling us out for the misspellings. That is totally unacceptable on our part, and will never happen again in the future. However, on the bright side…. Cool new products! Check out http://www.twitter.com/clevelandgolf for all the pictures!

6. D.J. says:

I was told to watch the web site, watch the twitter feed, watch Facebook.
    The insinuation was we would “see” new product.
    I’m sorry but the Black trailer was nice but all it does is frustrate me that the pictures and specs are not released.
    If it is, in fact, on the website I cannot find it.

As far as the 588 info….knew it weeks ago.