Two-year-old technology?  Gel Back Insert?  No Zip Grooves?  (Buzzer sounds) Wrong!  The CG14 is back ladies and gentlemen, even though it feels like it was never really gone.  The CG14 was released in 2009 to great avail, both on the worldwide Tours and by amateurs everywhere.  We have taken the wedge that golfers fell in love with some two whole years ago and added a new spin (pun heavily intended).  Check out what is new and “newer” on the CG14, just in time for Fathers Day I might add.

What we have added:

-Tour Zip Grooves for optimum face performance.

-Black Pearl Finish to reduce glare.

-Your general confidence when approaching and playing around the green.

What we have taken away:

-$$$.  The CG14 with Tour Zip Grooves is now only $89.

-Any excuses.

Buy Now

1. Matt Kelly says:

Bought the 52, 56, and 60 at Golfsmith a couple of weeks ago. First time I swung the 52 it came off the face so high I hit one of the ceiling tiles. I was sold!

2. Nick says:

I have the old Camo Wedge in 56, and I love it. I am stoked to see you’ve brought the CG 14 back! Is there any chance you can bring the camouflage pattern back?

3. Daryle says:

I am interested in the new CG 16 clubs, what is the difference between these and the CG 14?
    Daryle

4. Robert Everett says:

Which one is the “illegal” for professionals but OK for amateur?

5. Sunny says:

What is the weight of the iron HEAD of a 2009 CG14?
    What is the weight of the iron HEAD of a CG14 Bloom lady club??
    Thanks.

6. High Quality Blueberry Muffin Candles says:

Hi there, I just had to tell you that I believe your text is really important. I want to read alot more posts and other subject matter, similar to the one I reviewed on this web log again. –Sincerely, Laura

7. Top Golf Pro Tips says:

You are actually a good webmaster. The web site loading speed is amazing. It kind of feels that you’re doing any unique trick. Also, The contents are masterwork. you’ve performed a great task in this subject!