Readers, more exciting news for you today. Cleveland Golf/Srixon will be unveiling new product live at the PGA Merchandise Show in Orlando next week! Now, as you readers may recall, I am still relatively early in my tenure here at CG, having only started full time in August. So this will be my first PGA Show, and I couldn’t be more excited about it! I will be providing live, firsthand knowledge from the show this year, through multiple outlets. You can follow me for up to the minute info on twitter (@ClevelandGolf), you can catch our updates on facebook, or you can just get the recap at the end of all three days through this blog.

The show specifics are:
Wednesday, January 26th: Demo Day
Thursday, January 27th: Day One of Floor Show
Friday, January 28th: Day Two of Floor Show

I am encouraging each of you to ask as many questions as possible, as I will be walking around talking to product managers, brand managers, executives, and even some tour players! I will be your eyes and ears from the PGA Show, so tell me what you want to see and hear!

Categories: PGA, R&D, THE LATEST

1. Chris says:

Will the new Srixon Z-tx irons be released this year?

2. AngryAlligator says:

Are you going to announce the Gunmetal CG1 Tours?

3. peter says:

Im ready for going there :)
    taylormade golf

Wednesday, January 26th: Demo Day
    Thursday, January 27th: Day One of Floor Show
    Friday, January 28th: Day Two of Floor Show

4. being healthy says:

Thank you a lot for sharing this with all of us you really recognize what you’re talking approximately! Bookmarked. Please also talk over with my website =). We may have a link change agreement among us

5. Top Golf Pro Tips says:

Magnificent web site. A lot of helpful info here. I’m sending it to a few pals ans also sharing in delicious. And of course, thanks for your sweat!

6. Awais says:

Okay guy. Short game makes you a living but ball srktiing makes you an all time great. This seizure esque golf swing will not produce a truly great player. The tour is full of okay players that get up and down from everywhere and make EVERYTHING. Not that he can’t play. He’s pretty solid. Ball srktiing really doesn’t matter as much as short game but the guys that hit it pure everytime are just so darn fun to play with and watch swing.